Pages

Friday 16 March 2018

All about me

I am happy
I wonder why bird eat worms
I hear wind coming to me
I see people at the back off me.
I want to go at the beach
I am a happy joker
I pretend that i was a chocolate cake
I feel good and bad.
I touch food.
I worry about my dog and family
I cried when my cat died before
I am a animal.

I understand my dog.
I say i love my family
I dream about a chocolate tree house
I try to swim with my dad at the beach.
I hope i can ice dance and be a Karate.
I am a mermaid.
I am magical like lightning.
My name is Metuakore

This is all about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.